11 December 2009

Hello world!

Hi there, this is my new blog about music I love: the blues. I'm gonna write as often as I can about everything related to the blues, from Bukka White to the Black Keys, jazz and rock and roll. Oh, and my favorite blues artist has to be Muddy Waters. ;)

Pretty weird name of the blog (I've seen many better ones over here, though!) comes from the Rolling Stones' song called "Let It Bleed", look it up, it's great. ;-)

I'm going to post some reviews of movies, books and LPs connected with the blues, news on new releases and things worth checking out. I think we are terribly lucky to have many legendary bluesmen still alive, like Buddy Guy for example, and it's a crime not to go and see them. Just... don't do that, well... what the fuck. Tickets are getting more and more expensive but music is to be played loud and live. Them records are amazing and all but they are a bit... dead IMHO. ;)

"Why waste money on psychoterapy when you can listen to Keith Richards playing the blues?"

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment