24 April 2010

May releases I'm waiting for

On 17th May the Rolling Stones release a bonus disc with Exile On Main Street outtakes. We already have one of these on single and "Plundered My Soul" proved it's gonna be hot ;-) Will this be the best Stones album since 1981's Tattoo You? No, probably not, but I don't care, it's like a brand new LP of the Stones screaming and playing the dirtiest rock and roll possible...


Famous Stax Records are releasing 2-CD live album by Otis Redding. I can't wait to pair it with more raw album by Jimi Hendrix called "BBC Sessions" - those two will look so beautiful together! Apart from awful cover, Live On the Sunset Strip will feature biggest-hits by Otis from 1966. Though I prefer his later performances, these ones were truly legendary. Cocaine running through Otis' veins 44 years ago will make it to your next party ;-)

Three weeks to go! Can't damn wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment